A guide to uninstall Family Farm from your computer
Family Farm is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by WildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Family Farm on WildTangent's page. Family Farm is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Family Farm is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 326.64 KB (334480 bytes) on disk and is named familyfarm-launcherapp-WT.exe.
Family Farm contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5410688
bytes) on disk.
- familyfarm-launcherapp-WT.exe (326.64 KB)
- familyfarm-launcherapp.exe (252.50 KB)
- Farm.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Family Farm version 22.214.171.124
A way to remove Family Farm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Family Farm is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Family Farm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Family Farm or simply click the Search field and type in "Family Farm". The Family Farm app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Family Farm in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Family Farm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family Farm:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Family Farm.
8. After uninstalling Family Farm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Family Farm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Family Farm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Family Farm by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Farm by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Family Farm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 05:41:21.607