Family Farm is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Family Farm from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Family Farm on WildTangent's page. Family Farm is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Family Farm is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 326.64 KB (334480 bytes) on disk and is named familyfarm-launcherapp-WT.exe.
Family Farm contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5410688
bytes) on disk.
- familyfarm-launcherapp-WT.exe (326.64 KB)
- familyfarm-launcherapp.exe (252.50 KB)
- Farm.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Family Farm version 188.8.131.52
Family Farm is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Family Farm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Family Farm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Family Farm or simply activate the Search field and type in "Family Farm". If it is installed on your PC the Family Farm program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Family Farm in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Family Farm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family Farm:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FamilyFarm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Family Farm.
8. After uninstalling Family Farm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Family Farm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Family Farm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Family Farm by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Farm by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Family Farm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 05:41:21.607