Fallout Tactics is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fallout Tactics from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. Further information about Fallout Tactics can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Fallout Tactics is normally set up in the C:\Games\Fallout Complete\Fallout Tactics directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Fallout Tactics is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout Tactics\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Fallout Tactics's primary file takes about 908.61 KB (930415 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Fallout Tactics. They occupy about 908.61 KB (930415
bytes) on disk.
Fallout Tactics is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Fallout Tactics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fallout Tactics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fallout Tactics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fallout Tactics". If it is installed on your PC the Fallout Tactics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fallout Tactics in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fallout Tactics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fallout Tactics:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout Tactics\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fallout Tactics.
8. After removing Fallout Tactics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fallout Tactics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout Tactics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fallout Tactics by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that Fallout Tactics by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fallout Tactics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:48:24.227