Fallout Tactics is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fallout Tactics from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. Further information about Fallout Tactics can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Fallout Tactics is normally set up in the C:\Games\Fallout Complete\Fallout Tactics directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Fallout Tactics is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout Tactics\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Fallout Tactics's primary file takes about 908.61 KB (930415 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Fallout Tactics. They occupy about 908.61 KB (930415
bytes) on disk.
Fallout Tactics is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Fallout Tactics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fallout Tactics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fallout Tactics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fallout Tactics". If it exists on your system the Fallout Tactics app will be found very quickly. After you select Fallout Tactics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fallout Tactics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fallout Tactics:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout Tactics\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fallout Tactics.
8. After removing Fallout Tactics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fallout Tactics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout Tactics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fallout Tactics by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that Fallout Tactics by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fallout Tactics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:48:24.227