Fallout New Vegas DLCs
Fallout New Vegas DLCs is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fallout New Vegas DLCs from your computerBethesda Softworks
. More info about Bethesda Softworks can be found here
. More data about the software Fallout New Vegas DLCs can be seen at http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/games/fnv-overview.html
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Fallout New Vegas DLCs's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\unins001.exe. FalloutNVLauncher.exe is the Fallout New Vegas DLCs's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.97 MB (2068992 bytes) on disk.
Fallout New Vegas DLCs contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.98 MB (26189042
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FalloutNV.exe (15.78 MB)
- FalloutNVLauncher.exe (1.97 MB)
- nvse_loader.exe (121.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Fallout New Vegas DLCs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Fallout New Vegas DLCs is an application by the software company Bethesda Softworks. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Fallout New Vegas DLCs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fallout New Vegas DLCs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fallout New Vegas DLCs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fallout New Vegas DLCs". If it is installed on your PC the Fallout New Vegas DLCs application will be found automatically. After you click Fallout New Vegas DLCs in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fallout New Vegas DLCs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fallout New Vegas DLCs:
- The publisher is: http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/games/fnv-overview.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fallout New Vegas DLCs.
8. After uninstalling Fallout New Vegas DLCs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fallout New Vegas DLCs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout New Vegas DLCs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fallout New Vegas DLCs by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, nor are we saying that Fallout New Vegas DLCs by Bethesda Softworks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fallout New Vegas DLCs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 14:27:56.663