Fallout: New Vegas - Gold
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Fallout: New Vegas - Gold for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fallout: New Vegas - Gold from your PCIgroMir
. You can read more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FalloutNV - Gold directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Fallout: New Vegas - Gold is C:\Program Files (x86)\FalloutNV - Gold\unins000.exe. FalloutNVLauncher.exe is the Fallout: New Vegas - Gold's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.97 MB (2068992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Fallout: New Vegas - Gold. They occupy about 42.75 MB (44826060
bytes) on disk.
- FalloutNV.exe (15.78 MB)
- FalloutNVLauncher.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.45 KB)
- Saves.exe (508.00 KB)
Fallout: New Vegas - Gold is an application marketed by IgroMir. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Fallout: New Vegas - Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fallout: New Vegas - Gold from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fallout: New Vegas - Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fallout: New Vegas - Gold". If it exists on your system the Fallout: New Vegas - Gold application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fallout: New Vegas - Gold in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fallout: New Vegas - Gold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fallout: New Vegas - Gold.
8. After uninstalling Fallout: New Vegas - Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fallout: New Vegas - Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout: New Vegas - Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fallout: New Vegas - Gold by IgroMir from your PC, nor are we saying that Fallout: New Vegas - Gold by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fallout: New Vegas - Gold in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:36:20.083