This page is about Fallout for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fallout from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information about R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Fallout on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Fallout is commonly installed in the C:\Games\Fallout [R.G. Mechanics] folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Fallout is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 902.50 KB (924160 bytes) on disk.
Fallout contains of the executables below. They occupy 902.50 KB (924160
bytes) on disk.
Fallout is a program marketed by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Fallout is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Fallout from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fallout or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fallout". If it is installed on your PC the Fallout program will be found automatically. After you select Fallout in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fallout, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fallout:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fallout.
8. After removing Fallout, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fallout that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fallout using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fallout by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, we are not saying that Fallout by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fallout in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 01:35:28.607