This page is about Fallout for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fallout from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information about R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Fallout on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Fallout is commonly installed in the C:\Games\Fallout [R.G. Mechanics] folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Fallout is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 902.50 KB (924160 bytes) on disk.
Fallout contains of the executables below. They occupy 902.50 KB (924160
bytes) on disk.
Fallout is a program marketed by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Fallout is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Fallout from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fallout or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fallout". The Fallout application will be found very quickly. After you click Fallout in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fallout, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fallout:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fallout\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fallout.
8. After removing Fallout, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fallout that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fallout using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fallout by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, we are not saying that Fallout by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fallout in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 01:35:28.607