This page contains detailed information on how to remove Fallout 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Fallout 4 from your computerRepack by Fenixx (12.12.2015)
. Check out here
for more information on Repack by Fenixx (12.12.2015). Please open http://fenixx-repack.3dn.ru
if you want to read more on Fallout 4 on Repack by Fenixx (12.12.2015)'s web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4.v 1.2.37 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Fallout 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4.v 1.2.37\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Fallout4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 74.65 MB (78280704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fallout 4. They take 106.39 MB (111561736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fallout4.exe (74.65 MB)
- Fallout4Launcher.exe (4.32 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (992.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.37
of Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 is a program marketed by Repack by Fenixx (12.12.2015). Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Fallout 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fallout 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fallout 4". If it exists on your system the Fallout 4 app will be found automatically. After you click Fallout 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fallout 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fallout 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://fenixx-repack.3dn.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4.v 1.2.37\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fallout 4.
8. After uninstalling Fallout 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fallout 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fallout 4 by Repack by Fenixx (12.12.2015) from your computer, nor are we saying that Fallout 4 by Repack by Fenixx (12.12.2015) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fallout 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 18:43:24.847