Fallout 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fallout 4 from your systemBethesda
. Go over here
for more details on Bethesda. More information about Fallout 4 can be found at https://corepack-repacks.com/index.php
. Usually the Fallout 4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Fallout 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Fallout 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Fallout 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 61.93 MB (64941776 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fallout4.exe.
Fallout 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 212.44 MB (222762822
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CreationKit.exe (74.59 MB)
- Fallout4.exe (61.93 MB)
- Fallout4Launcher.exe (4.31 MB)
- PapyrusAssembler.exe (1.35 MB)
- PapyrusCompiler.exe (22.00 KB)
- PapyrusProfileAnalyzer.exe (51.50 KB)
- PapyrusStackDumpAnalyzer.exe (42.00 KB)
- Archive2.exe (62.00 KB)
- xwmaencode.exe (665.34 KB)
- Elrich.exe (104.00 KB)
- texconv.exe (517.00 KB)
- xtexconv.exe (551.00 KB)
- CreationKit32.exe (50.42 MB)
- LIPFuzer.exe (13.50 KB)
- BGS_Fallout4Exporter_-_188.8.131.52.exe (16.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Fallout 4 version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Fallout 4.Folders left behind when you uninstall Fallout 4:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\fallout 4.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fallout 4_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3792096350-3448813654-3623673747-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Fallout 4\f4se_loader.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3792096350-3448813654-3623673747-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Fallout 4\Fallout4.exe
Fallout 4 is an application marketed by the software company Bethesda. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Fallout 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Fallout 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fallout 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fallout 4". The Fallout 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fallout 4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fallout 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fallout 4:
- The software company is: https://corepack-repacks.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Fallout 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fallout 4.
8. After uninstalling Fallout 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fallout 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fallout 4 by Bethesda from your PC, nor are we saying that Fallout 4 by Bethesda is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fallout 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 04:01:35.090