Fallout 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fallout 4 from your computerBethesda Game Studios
. More information on Bethesda Game Studios can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.fallout4.com
if you want to read more on Fallout 4 on Bethesda Game Studios's website. Usually the Fallout 4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Fallout 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Fallout4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 60.55 MB (63490048 bytes) on disk.
Fallout 4 contains of the executables below. They take 78.46 MB (82270552
bytes) on disk.
- Fallout4.exe (60.55 MB)
- Fallout4Launcher.exe (4.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This info is about Fallout 4 version 4
alone. You can find below a few links to other Fallout 4 versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Fallout 4.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Fallout 4:
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout3.CSharpScript.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout3.XmlScript.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout4.CSharpScript.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout4.XmlScript.dll
- C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\GameModes\Fallout4VR.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 377160
Fallout 4 is a program released by Bethesda Game Studios. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Fallout 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fallout 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fallout 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fallout 4". If it is installed on your PC the Fallout 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fallout 4 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fallout 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fallout 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.fallout4.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fallout 4.
8. After uninstalling Fallout 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fallout 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fallout 4 by Bethesda Game Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Fallout 4 by Bethesda Game Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fallout 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:36.537