Fallout 2 extended v1.x
This page is about Fallout 2 extended v1.x for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Fallout 2 extended v1.x from your computerpipeline
. Take a look here
for more information on pipeline. Fallout 2 extended v1.x is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 2 folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Fallout 2 extended v1.x is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 2\unins000.exe. Fallout 2 extended v1.x's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1189888 bytes) and its name is fallout2.exe.
Fallout 2 extended v1.x is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1885530
bytes) on disk:
- fallout2.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about Fallout 2 extended v1.x version 21.
Fallout 2 extended v1.x is an application marketed by pipeline. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Fallout 2 extended v1.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fallout 2 extended v1.x from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fallout 2 extended v1.x or simply click the Search field and type in "Fallout 2 extended v1.x". If it is installed on your PC the Fallout 2 extended v1.x application will be found very quickly. When you click Fallout 2 extended v1.x in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fallout 2 extended v1.x, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fallout 2 extended v1.x.
8. After uninstalling Fallout 2 extended v1.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fallout 2 extended v1.x which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fallout 2 extended v1.x with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fallout 2 extended v1.x by pipeline from your PC, we are not saying that Fallout 2 extended v1.x by pipeline is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fallout 2 extended v1.x supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 09:36:43.707