Fallen Shadows is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Fallen Shadows from your PCBig Fish Games
. Open here
where you can find out more on Big Fish Games. You can read more about related to Fallen Shadows at http://www.bigfishgames.com
. Usually the Fallen Shadows application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Fallen Shadows directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fallen Shadows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Fallen Shadows\uninst\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Fallen Shadows's primary file takes around 3.00 MB (3143000 bytes) and is called Fallen Shadows.exe.
Fallen Shadows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.68 MB (3858033
bytes) on disk.
- Fallen Shadows.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.27 KB)
This data is about Fallen Shadows version 1.0
Fallen Shadows is a program released by the software company Big Fish Games. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Fallen Shadows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fallen Shadows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fallen Shadows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fallen Shadows". The Fallen Shadows app will be found automatically. When you select Fallen Shadows in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fallen Shadows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fallen Shadows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bigfishgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Fallen Shadows\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fallen Shadows.
8. After removing Fallen Shadows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fallen Shadows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fallen Shadows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fallen Shadows by Big Fish Games from your PC, we are not saying that Fallen Shadows by Big Fish Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fallen Shadows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:13:00.777