Falcon ERP V16.05
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Falcon ERP V16.05 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Falcon ERP V16.05 from your computerFalcon Valley
. You can read more on Falcon Valley or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Falcon ERP V16.05 can be seen at http://www.falcon-v.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Falcon Valley\Falcon ERP V16.05 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Falcon ERP V16.05 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Falcon Valley\Falcon ERP V16.05\uninstall.exe. Falcon ERP V16.05's primary file takes about 68.60 MB (71937536 bytes) and is called falcon.exe.
Falcon ERP V16.05 contains of the executables below. They take 74.67 MB (78296480
bytes) on disk.
- falcon.exe (68.60 MB)
- TeamViewerQS_ar-idcrfnpbrb.exe (4.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05
of Falcon ERP V16.05.
Falcon ERP V16.05 is a program marketed by Falcon Valley. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Falcon ERP V16.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Falcon ERP V16.05 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Falcon ERP V16.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Falcon ERP V16.05". If it exists on your system the Falcon ERP V16.05 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Falcon ERP V16.05 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Falcon ERP V16.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Falcon ERP V16.05:
- The publisher is: http://www.falcon-v.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Falcon Valley\Falcon ERP V16.05\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Falcon ERP V16.05.
8. After removing Falcon ERP V16.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Falcon ERP V16.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Falcon ERP V16.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Falcon ERP V16.05 by Falcon Valley from your PC, nor are we saying that Falcon ERP V16.05 by Falcon Valley is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Falcon ERP V16.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 00:58:11.313