Falco Chess 1.5
Falco Chess 1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Falco Chess 1.5 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Falco Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Falco Chess 1.5 can be found at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Usually the Falco Chess 1.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Falco Chess directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Falco Chess\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Falco Chess 1.5. Falco Chess.exe is the Falco Chess 1.5's primary executable file and it takes about 2.15 MB (2256896 bytes) on disk.
Falco Chess 1.5 contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2930442
bytes) on disk.
- Falco Chess.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about Falco Chess 1.5 version 1.5
Falco Chess 1.5 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Falco Chess 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Falco Chess 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Falco Chess 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Falco Chess 1.5". If it exists on your system the Falco Chess 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Falco Chess 1.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Falco Chess 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Falco Chess 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Falco Chess\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Falco Chess 1.5.
8. After removing Falco Chess 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Falco Chess 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Falco Chess 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Falco Chess 1.5 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Falco Chess 1.5 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Falco Chess 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:24:20.457