You can find below details on how to uninstall Fakturant for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fakturant from your PCSokaris Oprogramowanie
. You can find out more on Sokaris Oprogramowanie or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Fakturant can be found at http://www.sokaris.com.pl/Fakturant
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Sokaris\Fakturant directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Fakturant is "C:\Program Files\Sokaris\Fakturant\UninsHs.exe" /u1=Fakturant. Fakt.exe is the Fakturant's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6341632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fakturant. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7079891
bytes) on disk.
- Fakt.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.96 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (18.00 KB)
The current page applies to Fakturant version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Fakturant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fakturant is an application by the software company Sokaris Oprogramowanie. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Fakturant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fakturant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fakturant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fakturant". If it is installed on your PC the Fakturant program will be found very quickly. When you select Fakturant in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fakturant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fakturant:
- The publisher is: http://www.sokaris.com.pl/Fakturant
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sokaris\Fakturant\UninsHs.exe" /u1=Fakturant
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fakturant.
8. After uninstalling Fakturant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fakturant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fakturant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fakturant by Sokaris Oprogramowanie from your PC, we are not saying that Fakturant by Sokaris Oprogramowanie is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fakturant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 15:29:05.927