Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) from your systemMeteoryt.pl
. You can read more on Meteoryt.pl or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) can be seen at http://meteoryt.pl
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteoryt\2018\AsystentFaktura folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteoryt\2018\AsystentFaktura\unins000.exe. Asystent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 42.89 MB (44977544 bytes) on disk.
Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.39 MB (51791739
bytes) on disk.
- Asystent.exe (42.89 MB)
- MeteorytPomoc.exe (5.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (802.96 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (474.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) version 18.2.28.0013
Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) is an application released by the software company Meteoryt.pl. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) or simply click the Search field and type in "Faktura (v18.2.28.0013)". The Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) program will be found automatically. When you select Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Faktura (v18.2.28.0013), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Faktura (v18.2.28.0013):
- The software company is: http://meteoryt.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteoryt\2018\AsystentFaktura\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Faktura (v18.2.28.0013).
8. After uninstalling Faktura (v18.2.28.0013), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) by Meteoryt.pl from your PC, we are not saying that Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) by Meteoryt.pl is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Faktura (v18.2.28.0013) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 19:22:47.800