This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FakinTheFunk? V1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FakinTheFunk? V1.5 from your computerUlrich Decker Software
. Go over here
for more details on Ulrich Decker Software. More information about FakinTheFunk? V1.5 can be seen at http://www.udse.de
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FakinTheFunk directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall FakinTheFunk? V1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FakinTheFunk\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FakinTheFunk.exe and occupies 10.34 MB (10837728 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in FakinTheFunk? V1.5. They occupy 11.46 MB (12020160
bytes) on disk.
- FakinTheFunk.exe (10.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of FakinTheFunk? V1.5.
FakinTheFunk? V1.5 is an application by Ulrich Decker Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FakinTheFunk? V1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FakinTheFunk? V1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FakinTheFunk? V1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "FakinTheFunk? V1.5". If it exists on your system the FakinTheFunk? V1.5 application will be found automatically. When you select FakinTheFunk? V1.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FakinTheFunk? V1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FakinTheFunk? V1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.udse.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FakinTheFunk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FakinTheFunk? V1.5.
8. After uninstalling FakinTheFunk? V1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FakinTheFunk? V1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FakinTheFunk? V1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FakinTheFunk? V1.5 by Ulrich Decker Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FakinTheFunk? V1.5 by Ulrich Decker Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FakinTheFunk? V1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:08:39.810