This info is about Fake/SuperSonia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Fake/SuperSonia from your systemFake GO
. You can read more on Fake GO or check for application updates here
. Usually the Fake/SuperSonia program is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FakeSuperSonia folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fake/SuperSonia's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
Fake/SuperSonia installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.71 MB (23811480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Fake/SuperSonia is an application marketed by the software company Fake GO. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Fake/SuperSonia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fake/SuperSonia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fake/SuperSonia or simply click the Search field and type in "Fake/SuperSonia". If it exists on your system the Fake/SuperSonia program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fake/SuperSonia in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fake/SuperSonia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fake/SuperSonia.
8. After removing Fake/SuperSonia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fake/SuperSonia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fake/SuperSonia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fake/SuperSonia by Fake GO from your PC, we are not saying that Fake/SuperSonia by Fake GO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fake/SuperSonia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 02:18:30.100