Fairwood Calculator v1.2
This web page is about Fairwood Calculator v1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fairwood Calculator v1.2 from your PCFairwood Soft
. Further information on Fairwood Soft can be seen here
. Detailed information about Fairwood Calculator v1.2 can be found at http://fwcalc.sourceforge.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fairwood Calculator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Fairwood Calculator v1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fairwood Calculator\unins000.exe". Fairwood Calculator v1.2's primary file takes around 1.43 MB (1497600 bytes) and is called FwCalc.exe.
Fairwood Calculator v1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.12 MB (2220382
bytes) on disk:
- FwCalc.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Fairwood Calculator v1.2 version 1.2
Fairwood Calculator v1.2 is an application marketed by Fairwood Soft. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Fairwood Calculator v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fairwood Calculator v1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fairwood Calculator v1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fairwood Calculator v1.2". The Fairwood Calculator v1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fairwood Calculator v1.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fairwood Calculator v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fairwood Calculator v1.2:
- The software company is: http://fwcalc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fairwood Calculator\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fairwood Calculator v1.2.
8. After uninstalling Fairwood Calculator v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fairwood Calculator v1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fairwood Calculator v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fairwood Calculator v1.2 by Fairwood Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Fairwood Calculator v1.2 by Fairwood Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fairwood Calculator v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:10:27.147