Fairway Solitaire is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Fairway Solitaire from your computerGameFools
. Further information on GameFools can be found here
. More information about the program Fairway Solitaire can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Fairway Solitaire is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Fairway Solitaire folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Fairway Solitaire is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Fairway Solitaire\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GAMEFOOLS-FairwaySolitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Fairway Solitaire. They take an average of 8.95 MB (9385161
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-FairwaySolitaire.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- FairwaySolitaire.exe (1.75 MB)
Fairway Solitaire is an application marketed by the software company GameFools. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Fairway Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fairway Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fairway Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Fairway Solitaire". The Fairway Solitaire program will be found automatically. When you click Fairway Solitaire in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fairway Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fairway Solitaire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Fairway Solitaire\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fairway Solitaire.
8. After removing Fairway Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fairway Solitaire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fairway Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fairway Solitaire by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Fairway Solitaire by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fairway Solitaire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-22 17:11:48.283