FairStars Recorder 3.50
FairStars Recorder 3.50 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.50 from your computerFairStars Soft
. Open here
where you can read more on FairStars Soft. More info about the program FairStars Recorder 3.50 can be seen at http://www.fairstars.com
. FairStars Recorder 3.50 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder folder, subject to the user's option. FairStars Recorder 3.50's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe. FairStars Recorder 3.50's primary file takes around 1.06 MB (1116672 bytes) and is called Recorder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FairStars Recorder 3.50. They take 2.36 MB (2470339
bytes) on disk.
- FSRecSched.exe (120.00 KB)
- FSRecSchedUnInst.exe (54.50 KB)
- Recorder.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about FairStars Recorder 3.50 version 3.50
FairStars Recorder 3.50 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FairStars Recorder 3.50's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\FairStars Recorder
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder\FACPWeb.url
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\FairStars Recorder\baseinfo.ini
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\FairStars Recorder\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\FairStars Recorder\FSRecSched.ini
FairStars Recorder 3.50 is an application released by FairStars Soft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove FairStars Recorder 3.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FairStars Recorder 3.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FairStars Recorder 3.50". The FairStars Recorder 3.50 app will be found automatically. After you select FairStars Recorder 3.50 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FairStars Recorder 3.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FairStars Recorder 3.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fairstars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FairStars Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.50.
8. After removing FairStars Recorder 3.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FairStars Recorder 3.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FairStars Recorder 3.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.50 by FairStars Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FairStars Recorder 3.50 by FairStars Soft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FairStars Recorder 3.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:32:01.797