Failed State is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Failed State from your PCSiberian Digital
. You can read more on Siberian Digital or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.indiedb.com/games/failed-state
to get more info about Failed State on Siberian Digital's website. Failed State is commonly set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Failed State directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Failed State is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled steam.exe and its approximative size is 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Failed State. They occupy 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Failed State is a program by Siberian Digital. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Failed State is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Failed State from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Failed State or simply click the Search field and type in "Failed State". If it exists on your system the Failed State application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Failed State in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Failed State, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Failed State:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.indiedb.com/games/failed-state
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Failed State.
8. After uninstalling Failed State, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Failed State which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Failed State using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Failed State by Siberian Digital from your PC, nor are we saying that Failed State by Siberian Digital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Failed State supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:46:20.497