Faery - Legends of Avalon
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Faery - Legends of Avalon for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Faery - Legends of Avalon from your systemGrid
. Further information on Grid can be seen here
. Faery - Legends of Avalon is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faery - Legends of Avalon directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Faery - Legends of Avalon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Faery - Legends of Avalon\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Faery - Legends of Avalon's main file takes around 3.70 MB (3875328 bytes) and its name is Faery.exe.
Faery - Legends of Avalon contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.09 MB (5341693
bytes) on disk.
- activation.exe (724.02 KB)
- Faery.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.98 KB)
This data is about Faery - Legends of Avalon version 1.0
Faery - Legends of Avalon is a program offered by the software company Grid. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Faery - Legends of Avalon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Faery - Legends of Avalon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Faery - Legends of Avalon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Faery - Legends of Avalon". If it exists on your system the Faery - Legends of Avalon application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Faery - Legends of Avalon in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Faery - Legends of Avalon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Faery - Legends of Avalon.
8. After uninstalling Faery - Legends of Avalon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Faery - Legends of Avalon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Faery - Legends of Avalon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Faery - Legends of Avalon by Grid from your computer, nor are we saying that Faery - Legends of Avalon by Grid is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Faery - Legends of Avalon in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 09:15:36.870