You can find below detailed information on how to remove Faerie Solitaire for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Faerie Solitaire from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Faerie Solitaire on WildTangent's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Faerie Solitaire directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Faerie Solitaire\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Faerie Solitaire. The application's main executable file is named Faerie Solitaire Oberon-WT.exe and it has a size of 1.41 MB (1476760 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Faerie Solitaire. They occupy about 93.80 MB (98352654
bytes) on disk.
- Faerie Solitaire Oberon-WT.exe (1.41 MB)
- Faerie Solitaire Oberon.exe (92.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.38 KB)
This page is about Faerie Solitaire version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Faerie Solitaire versions:
Faerie Solitaire is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Faerie Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Faerie Solitaire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Faerie Solitaire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Faerie Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Faerie Solitaire application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Faerie Solitaire in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Faerie Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Faerie Solitaire:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Faerie Solitaire\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Faerie Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Faerie Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Faerie Solitaire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Faerie Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Faerie Solitaire by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Faerie Solitaire by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Faerie Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 19:57:46.423