You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Faerie Solitaire for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Faerie Solitaire from your computerSubsoap
. More data about Subsoap can be read here
. More details about the app Faerie Solitaire can be found at http://www.subsoap.com/
. Faerie Solitaire is commonly set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Faerie Solitaire folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Faerie Solitaire. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk and is called Steam.exe.
Faerie Solitaire is composed of the following executables which occupy 45.70 MB (47922520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- portal_knights_x64.exe (13.53 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Faerie Solitaire:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Faerie Solitaire:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Users.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Users.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella.usr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempadd2.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempaddvals.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempclicked.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtemphand.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempsave.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempsavedeck.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_advtempsparegen.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempadd2.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempaddvals.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempclicked.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatemphand.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempsave.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempsavedeck.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_chatempsparegen.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Faerie Solitaire\Yella_spares.lst
Faerie Solitaire is a program by the software company Subsoap. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Faerie Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Faerie Solitaire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Faerie Solitaire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Faerie Solitaire". The Faerie Solitaire application will be found automatically. When you select Faerie Solitaire in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Faerie Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Faerie Solitaire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.subsoap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Faerie Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Faerie Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Faerie Solitaire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Faerie Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Faerie Solitaire by Subsoap from your PC, we are not saying that Faerie Solitaire by Subsoap is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Faerie Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 00:38:20.793