Factorio - Soundtrack
This page contains complete information on how to remove Factorio - Soundtrack for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Factorio - Soundtrack from your computerWube Software LTD.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Wube Software LTD.. More details about the program Factorio - Soundtrack can be seen at http://danieljamestaylor.co.uk
. The application is often installed in the C:\0PF_D\steam2\steamapps\music\Factorio - Soundtrack directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\32PF\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Factorio - Soundtrack. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3372832 bytes) on disk and is named steam.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Factorio - Soundtrack. They occupy about 156.69 MB (164300534
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.31 MB)
- mmf2u.exe (10.95 MB)
- emtool.exe (3.50 MB)
- untool.exe (57.69 KB)
- edrt.exe (1.31 MB)
- inst.exe (144.00 KB)
- lnchrt.exe (385.50 KB)
- scrrt.exe (1.01 MB)
- stdrt.exe (1.02 MB)
- stdrtd.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninst.exe (92.00 KB)
- Firefly World Editor.exe (4.81 MB)
- Steam Workshop Tool.exe (2.78 MB)
- PGMMV.exe (27.44 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.61 MB)
- BugReporter.exe (6.75 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.80 MB)
- player.exe (8.20 MB)
- Ss6Converter.exe (471.00 KB)
- EditorTutorial.exe (7.33 MB)
- pmotion.exe (10.61 MB)
Factorio - Soundtrack is a program by Wube Software LTD.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Factorio - Soundtrack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Factorio - Soundtrack from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Factorio - Soundtrack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Factorio - Soundtrack". If it is installed on your PC the Factorio - Soundtrack program will be found very quickly. After you select Factorio - Soundtrack in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Factorio - Soundtrack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Factorio - Soundtrack:
- The web site of the program is: http://danieljamestaylor.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\32PF\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Factorio - Soundtrack.
8. After removing Factorio - Soundtrack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Factorio - Soundtrack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Factorio - Soundtrack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Factorio - Soundtrack by Wube Software LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that Factorio - Soundtrack by Wube Software LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Factorio - Soundtrack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:17:29.967