This web page is about Faceware Analyzer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Faceware Analyzer from your systemFaceware Technologies
. Check out here
for more information on Faceware Technologies. Faceware Analyzer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Faceware\Analyzer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Faceware Analyzer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Faceware\Analyzer\Uninstaller.exe. Analyzer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
Faceware Analyzer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 71.66 MB (75141185
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer.exe (1.13 MB)
- AnalyzerBatch.exe (677.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.77 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (34.70 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (418.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Faceware Analyzer version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Faceware Analyzer:
...click to view all...
Faceware Analyzer is a program released by the software company Faceware Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Faceware Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Faceware Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Faceware Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Faceware Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the Faceware Analyzer program will be found very quickly. When you select Faceware Analyzer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Faceware Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Faceware Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Faceware Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Faceware Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Faceware Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Faceware Analyzer by Faceware Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Faceware Analyzer by Faceware Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Faceware Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 15:41:32.997