Facebook voice input
This web page is about Facebook voice input for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Facebook voice input from your systemFlexibleShopper
. More information on FlexibleShopper can be seen here
. Facebook voice input is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Facebook voice input directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Facebook voice input by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Facebook voice input\Facebook voice input.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Facebook voice input.exe and it has a size of 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
Facebook voice input contains of the executables below. They take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Facebook voice input.exe (766.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Facebook voice input.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Facebook voice input when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Facebook voice input
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Facebook voice input\Facebook voice input.dat
- C:\Program Files\Facebook voice input\Facebook voice input.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb\1.8.9_0\skin\social\facebook.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.facebook.com_0.localstorage
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Facebook voice input is an application offered by the software company FlexibleShopper. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Facebook voice input is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Facebook voice input with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Facebook voice input or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Facebook voice input". The Facebook voice input app will be found automatically. After you select Facebook voice input in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Facebook voice input, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Facebook voice input.
8. After removing Facebook voice input, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Facebook voice input that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Facebook voice input using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Facebook voice input by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that Facebook voice input by FlexibleShopper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Facebook voice input supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-27 23:50:05.420