FaceHack version 1.0
FaceHack version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FaceHack version 1.0 from your computerTheinformatic666, Inc.
. You can find out more on Theinformatic666, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Theinformatic666.blogspot.com/
to get more info about FaceHack version 1.0 on Theinformatic666, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceHack directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceHack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FaceHack version 1.0. FaceHack.exe is the FaceHack version 1.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 20.47 MB (21462528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FaceHack version 1.0. They occupy 21.16 MB (22187685
bytes) on disk.
- FaceHack.exe (20.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to FaceHack version 1.0 version 1.0
FaceHack version 1.0 is an application marketed by Theinformatic666, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase FaceHack version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FaceHack version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FaceHack version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FaceHack version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the FaceHack version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FaceHack version 1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FaceHack version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FaceHack version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Theinformatic666.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceHack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FaceHack version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling FaceHack version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FaceHack version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FaceHack version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FaceHack version 1.0 by Theinformatic666, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FaceHack version 1.0 by Theinformatic666, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FaceHack version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 10:51:52.930