Face2Face version 1.2.7.06
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 from your PCAxon Wireless
. You can find out more on Axon Wireless or check for application updates here
. Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Axon Face2Face folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Face2Face version 1.2.7.06's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Axon Face2Face\unins000.exe. axonf2f.exe is the Face2Face version 1.2.7.06's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.21 MB (7560397 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Face2Face version 1.2.7.06. They occupy about 8.21 MB (8613062
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (315.00 KB)
- AutoUpdater.vshost.exe (11.34 KB)
- axonf2f.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.7.06
of Face2Face version 1.2.7.06.
Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 is an application marketed by Axon Wireless. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 or simply click the Search field and type in "Face2Face version 1.2.7.06". If it exists on your system the Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 app will be found very quickly. After you click Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Face2Face version 1.2.7.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06.
8. After uninstalling Face2Face version 1.2.7.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 by Axon Wireless from your computer, we are not saying that Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 by Axon Wireless is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.7.06 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:32:11.147