Face2Face version 1.2.2.01
Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 from your computerAxon Wireless
. More data about Axon Wireless can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axon Face2Face folder (same installation drive as Windows). Face2Face version 1.2.2.01's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axon Face2Face\unins000.exe. axonf2f.exe is the Face2Face version 1.2.2.01's main executable file and it occupies around 380.17 KB (389289 bytes) on disk.
Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.99 MB (2091327
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.80 KB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (218.00 KB)
- axonf2f.exe (380.17 KB)
- axonf2f.exe (373.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 version 1.2.2.01
Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 is an application marketed by the software company Axon Wireless. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Face2Face version 1.2.2.01". If it exists on your system the Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Face2Face version 1.2.2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Face2Face version 1.2.2.01.
8. After removing Face2Face version 1.2.2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 by Axon Wireless from your PC, nor are we saying that Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 by Axon Wireless is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Face2Face version 1.2.2.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 16:51:21.140