Face Smoother 1.17
This page is about Face Smoother 1.17 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 from your computerPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Photo Editor Software, Inc.. More details about the software Face Smoother 1.17 can be seen at http://www.picget.net
. Face Smoother 1.17 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Face Smoother directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Face Smoother 1.17's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Face Smoother\unins000.exe. smoother.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1591808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Face Smoother 1.17. They take about 2.24 MB (2344848
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (76.98 KB)
- smoother.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Face Smoother 1.17 version 1.17
Face Smoother 1.17 is a program released by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Face Smoother 1.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Face Smoother 1.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Face Smoother 1.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Face Smoother 1.17". If it is installed on your PC the Face Smoother 1.17 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Face Smoother 1.17 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Face Smoother 1.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Face Smoother 1.17:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picget.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Face Smoother\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Face Smoother 1.17.
8. After removing Face Smoother 1.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Face Smoother 1.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Face Smoother 1.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Face Smoother 1.17 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Face Smoother 1.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:52:56.683