You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FXbench for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FXbench from your PCBurger
. Open here
for more information on Burger. Click on http://www.burgers-transition-site.de
to get more info about FXbench on Burger's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Burger\FXbench folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall FXbench by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Burger\FXbench\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FXbench.exe is the FXbench's main executable file and it takes approximately 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FXbench. They take an average of 1.04 MB (1086794
bytes) on disk.
- FXbench.exe (320.00 KB)
- SlangRef.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (673.32 KB)
FXbench is an application by Burger. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase FXbench is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FXbench with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FXbench or simply click the Search feature and type in "FXbench". If it is installed on your PC the FXbench application will be found very quickly. When you select FXbench in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FXbench, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FXbench:
- The publisher is: http://www.burgers-transition-site.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burger\FXbench\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FXbench.
8. After uninstalling FXbench, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FXbench which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FXbench with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FXbench by Burger from your computer, nor are we saying that FXbench by Burger is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FXbench supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:11:11.243