FX3A MetaTrader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FX3A MetaTrader from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. More details about the app FX3A MetaTrader can be found at http://www.metaquotes.net
. Usually the FX3A MetaTrader application is found in the C:\Program Files\FX3A MetaTrader directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\FX3A MetaTrader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FX3A MetaTrader. FX3A MetaTrader's main file takes around 5.96 MB (6249880 bytes) and its name is terminal.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FX3A MetaTrader. They occupy 8.71 MB (9134485
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (1.72 MB)
- metalang.exe (579.33 KB)
- terminal.exe (5.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (480.65 KB)
This info is about FX3A MetaTrader version 4.00
FX3A MetaTrader is an application marketed by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase FX3A MetaTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FX3A MetaTrader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FX3A MetaTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "FX3A MetaTrader". If it is installed on your PC the FX3A MetaTrader app will be found automatically. When you click FX3A MetaTrader in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FX3A MetaTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX3A MetaTrader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FX3A MetaTrader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FX3A MetaTrader.
8. After uninstalling FX3A MetaTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FX3A MetaTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FX3A MetaTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FX3A MetaTrader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that FX3A MetaTrader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FX3A MetaTrader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:16:08.663