FX Graph 4
FX Graph 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FX Graph 4 from your computerEfofex Software
. More information on Efofex Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about FX Graph 4 can be seen at www.efofex.com
. FX Graph 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove FX Graph 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FXGraph4.exe is the FX Graph 4's primary executable file and it takes around 5.86 MB (6142464 bytes) on disk.
FX Graph 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.80 MB (9230310
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- FXGraph4.exe (5.86 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of FX Graph 4.
FX Graph 4 is an application offered by the software company Efofex Software. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase FX Graph 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FX Graph 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FX Graph 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FX Graph 4". If it exists on your system the FX Graph 4 program will be found very quickly. After you select FX Graph 4 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FX Graph 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX Graph 4:
- The web site of the program is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FX Graph 4.
8. After removing FX Graph 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FX Graph 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FX Graph 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FX Graph 4 by Efofex Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FX Graph 4 by Efofex Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FX Graph 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:03:00.790