FX ChemStruct 1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FX ChemStruct 1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall FX ChemStruct 1 from your PCEfofex Software
. More data about Efofex Software can be found here
. Click on www.efofex.com
to get more details about FX ChemStruct 1 on Efofex Software's website. FX ChemStruct 1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove FX ChemStruct 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins001.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FXChemStruct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.11 MB (3256520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FX ChemStruct 1. They occupy 9.38 MB (9834874
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.49 KB)
- FXChem.exe (2.65 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (2.26 MB)
- FXChemStruct.exe (3.11 MB)
This page is about FX ChemStruct 1 version 1
FX ChemStruct 1 is a program offered by Efofex Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FX ChemStruct 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FX ChemStruct 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FX ChemStruct 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FX ChemStruct 1". The FX ChemStruct 1 program will be found automatically. When you select FX ChemStruct 1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FX ChemStruct 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX ChemStruct 1:
- The web site of the application is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FX ChemStruct 1.
8. After uninstalling FX ChemStruct 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FX ChemStruct 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FX ChemStruct 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FX ChemStruct 1 by Efofex Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FX ChemStruct 1 by Efofex Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FX ChemStruct 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:52:20.303