This page is about FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206 from your PCFUDVR
. Check out here
for more info on FUDVR. Usually the FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FUDVROCX directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FUDVROCX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168. FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124's main file takes around 397.83 KB (407376 bytes) and its name is H264DVRClient.exe.
FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1130101
bytes) on disk.
- H264DVRClient.exe (397.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.79 KB)
The current web page applies to FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\AmrDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\AudioPlayer.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\dvrclient.ini
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langBulgarian.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langCZECH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\Fu_langDEUTSCH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langHUNGARIAN.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langITALIAN.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langJapanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langKorean.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langLithuanian.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langPortuguese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langRUSSIA.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langSimplifiedChinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langSPANISH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langThai.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langTraditionalChinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\Fu_langTURKISH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrMedia.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrNet.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrOcx.ocx
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrUserCfg.ini
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\H264DVRClient.exe
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\hi_h264dec_w.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\lib_VoiceEngine_dll.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\unins000.exe
FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168 is an application offered by FUDVR. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168 by FUDVR from your PC, nor are we saying that FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124 by FUDVR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:49:43.153