This page is about FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52 from your PCFUDVR
. Check out here
for more info on FUDVR. Usually the FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FUDVROCX directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FUDVROCX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11. FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168's main file takes around 397.83 KB (407376 bytes) and its name is H264DVRClient.exe.
FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1130101
bytes) on disk.
- H264DVRClient.exe (397.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.79 KB)
The current web page applies to FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\AmrDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\AudioPlayer.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\dvrclient.ini
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langBulgarian.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langCZECH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\Fu_langDEUTSCH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langHUNGARIAN.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langITALIAN.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langJapanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langKorean.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langLithuanian.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langPortuguese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langRUSSIA.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langSimplifiedChinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langSPANISH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langThai.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FU_langTraditionalChinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\Fu_langTURKISH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrMedia.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrNet.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrOcx.ocx
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\FuDvrUserCfg.ini
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\H264DVRClient.exe
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\hi_h264dec_w.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\lib_VoiceEngine_dll.dll
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\FUDVROCX\unins000.exe
FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 is an application offered by FUDVR. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling FUDVROCX V126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FUDVROCX V188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FUDVROCX V184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FUDVROCX V220.127.116.11 by FUDVR from your PC, nor are we saying that FUDVROCX V18.104.22.168 by FUDVR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FUDVROCX V22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:49:43.153