FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2069
This page is about FTP Synchronizer 220.127.116.119 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall FTP Synchronizer 18.104.22.1689 from your computerLiuxz Software
. Go over here
for more details on Liuxz Software. More info about the application FTP Synchronizer 22.214.171.1249 can be seen at http://www.ftpsync.com
. Usually the FTP Synchronizer 126.96.36.1999 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Synchronizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Synchronizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FTP Synchronizer 188.8.131.529. FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2069's main file takes about 2.99 MB (3131904 bytes) and its name is FTPSynchronizer.exe.
FTP Synchronizer 220.127.116.119 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.55 MB (10017328
bytes) on disk.
- FTPSynchronizer.exe (2.99 MB)
- FTPSyncService.exe (1.33 MB)
- FTPSyncServiceMgr.exe (2.08 MB)
- ProfilePreview.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.55 KB)
The current page applies to FTP Synchronizer 18.104.22.1689 version 22.214.171.1249
FTP Synchronizer 126.96.36.1999 is an application marketed by Liuxz Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall FTP Synchronizer 188.8.131.529 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2069 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FTP Synchronizer 220.127.116.119 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FTP Synchronizer 18.104.22.1689". If it is installed on your PC the FTP Synchronizer 22.214.171.1249 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FTP Synchronizer 126.96.36.1999 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FTP Synchronizer 188.8.131.529, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2069:
- The software company is: http://www.ftpsync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Synchronizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FTP Synchronizer 220.127.116.119.
8. After uninstalling FTP Synchronizer 18.104.22.1689, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FTP Synchronizer 22.214.171.1249 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FTP Synchronizer 126.96.36.1999 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FTP Synchronizer 188.8.131.529 by Liuxz Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2069 by Liuxz Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FTP Synchronizer 220.127.116.119 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 10:56:04.853