You can find below details on how to uninstall FTP Server for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FTP Server from your computerTYPSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on TYPSoft. More information about the app FTP Server can be found at http://www.typsoft.com
. Usually the FTP Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. FTP Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Server\unins000.exe. FTP Server's primary file takes around 920.50 KB (942592 bytes) and its name is ftpserv.exe.
FTP Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 990.38 KB (1014153
bytes) on disk.
- ftpserv.exe (920.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.99.5
of FTP Server.
FTP Server is an application offered by TYPSoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FTP Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FTP Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FTP Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "FTP Server". The FTP Server program will be found very quickly. After you click FTP Server in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FTP Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FTP Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.typsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTP Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FTP Server.
8. After removing FTP Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FTP Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FTP Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FTP Server by TYPSoft from your computer, we are not saying that FTP Server by TYPSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FTP Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 21:09:33.530