FTP Manager Lite 2
FTP Manager Lite 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2 from your systemDeskShare Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on DeskShare Inc.. Click on http://www.deskshare.com
to get more data about FTP Manager Lite 2 on DeskShare Inc.'s website. FTP Manager Lite 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2. FTP Manager Lite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.06 MB (26280008 bytes) on disk.
FTP Manager Lite 2 contains of the executables below. They take 25.93 MB (27193768
bytes) on disk.
- DSProductDownloader.exe (53.17 KB)
- FTP Manager Lite.exe (25.06 MB)
- unins001.exe (839.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of FTP Manager Lite 2. Click on the links below for other FTP Manager Lite 2 versions:
FTP Manager Lite 2 is a program marketed by the software company DeskShare Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase FTP Manager Lite 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FTP Manager Lite 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FTP Manager Lite 2". If it exists on your system the FTP Manager Lite 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FTP Manager Lite 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FTP Manager Lite 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FTP Manager Lite 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\FTP Manager Lite\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FTP Manager Lite 2.
8. After uninstalling FTP Manager Lite 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FTP Manager Lite 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FTP Manager Lite 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 by DeskShare Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FTP Manager Lite 2 by DeskShare Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FTP Manager Lite 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 12:56:44.550