FTP Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FTP Client from your systemFile4Me.com
. More information about File4Me.com can be seen here
. More info about the program FTP Client can be found at http://www.File4Me.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads directory (same installation drive as Windows). FTP Client's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe". filezilla.exe is the FTP Client's main executable file and it occupies around 4.48 MB (4702459 bytes) on disk.
FTP Client is comprised of the following executables which take 5.17 MB (5417742
bytes) on disk:
- filezilla.exe (4.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.52 KB)
FTP Client is an application by File4Me.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FTP Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FTP Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FTP Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "FTP Client". If it exists on your system the FTP Client app will be found very quickly. After you select FTP Client in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FTP Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FTP Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.File4Me.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File4Me.com\Downloads\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FTP Client.
8. After uninstalling FTP Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FTP Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FTP Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FTP Client by File4Me.com from your computer, we are not saying that FTP Client by File4Me.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FTP Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:24:40.610