FTL version 1.01
FTL version 1.01 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall FTL version 1.01 from your PCSubset Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Subset Games. Detailed information about FTL version 1.01 can be seen at http://www.ftlgame.com/
. FTL version 1.01 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTL folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall FTL version 1.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FTL\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FTLGame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.76 MB (2895360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with FTL version 1.01. They occupy about 3.49 MB (3655157
bytes) on disk.
- FTLGame.exe (2.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (741.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of FTL version 1.01.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
FTL version 1.01 is a program marketed by Subset Games. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FTL version 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FTL version 1.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FTL version 1.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FTL version 1.01". If it exists on your system the FTL version 1.01 application will be found automatically. When you select FTL version 1.01 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FTL version 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FTL version 1.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ftlgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FTL version 1.01.
8. After uninstalling FTL version 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FTL version 1.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FTL version 1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FTL version 1.01 by Subset Games from your computer, nor are we saying that FTL version 1.01 by Subset Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FTL version 1.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-20 20:39:43.377