FTB2800 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FTB2800 from your systemG R Freeth
. Additional info about G R Freeth can be seen here
. You can get more details about FTB2800 at http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/
. Usually the FTB2800 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTB2800 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FTB2800's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FTB2800\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 870.10 KB (890984 bytes) on disk and is named FTB2800.exe.
The executables below are part of FTB2800. They occupy an average of 1.53 MB (1609481
bytes) on disk.
- FTB2800.exe (870.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2800
FTB2800 is an application released by the software company G R Freeth. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FTB2800 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FTB2800 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FTB2800 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FTB2800". If it exists on your system the FTB2800 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FTB2800 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FTB2800, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FTB2800:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTB2800\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FTB2800.
8. After removing FTB2800, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FTB2800 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FTB2800 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FTB2800 by G R Freeth from your PC, nor are we saying that FTB2800 by G R Freeth is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FTB2800 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-20 13:17:50.277