This web page is about FT_Prog for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FT_Prog from your computerFuture Technology Devices International Ltd.
. You can read more on Future Technology Devices International Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\FTDI\FT_Prog folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall FT_Prog by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FTDI\FT_Prog\FT_Prog Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1698848 bytes) on disk and is called FT_Prog.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with FT_Prog. They occupy about 3.34 MB (3499507
bytes) on disk.
- FT_Prog Uninstaller.exe (524.89 KB)
- FT_Prog-CmdLine.exe (1.20 MB)
- FT_Prog.exe (1.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FT_Prog. You can find below a few links to other FT_Prog releases:
...click to view all...
FT_Prog is a program offered by the software company Future Technology Devices International Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase FT_Prog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FT_Prog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FT_Prog or simply click the Search field and type in "FT_Prog". If it exists on your system the FT_Prog program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FT_Prog in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FT_Prog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FT_Prog.
8. After uninstalling FT_Prog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FT_Prog that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FT_Prog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FT_Prog by Future Technology Devices International Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that FT_Prog by Future Technology Devices International Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FT_Prog supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 02:49:30.170