FT-60 Programmer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FT-60 Programmer from your computerRT Systems. Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RT Systems. Inc. You can see more info about FT-60 Programmer at http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
. FT-60 Programmer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Yaesu\FT60_V4u directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove FT-60 Programmer. Uninst_FT60u.exe is the FT-60 Programmer's main executable file and it occupies close to 336.02 KB (344080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FT-60 Programmer. They take 336.02 KB (344080
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst_FT60u.exe (336.02 KB)
This info is about FT-60 Programmer version 18.104.22.168
only. For more FT-60 Programmer versions please click below:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove FT-60 Programmer from your PC.Registry keys:
FT-60 Programmer is a program offered by RT Systems. Inc. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall FT-60 Programmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FT-60 Programmer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FT-60 Programmer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FT-60 Programmer". If it is installed on your PC the FT-60 Programmer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FT-60 Programmer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FT-60 Programmer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FT-60 Programmer:
- The software company is: http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FT-60 Programmer.
8. After removing FT-60 Programmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FT-60 Programmer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FT-60 Programmer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FT-60 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that FT-60 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FT-60 Programmer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:05:58.363