FT-60 Programmer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FT-60 Programmer from your systemRT Systems. Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RT Systems. Inc. You can see more info about FT-60 Programmer at http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
. FT-60 Programmer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Yaesu\FT60_V4u directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove FT-60 Programmer. Uninst_FT60u.exe is the FT-60 Programmer's main executable file and it occupies close to 336.02 KB (344080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FT-60 Programmer. They take 336.02 KB (344080
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst_FT60u.exe (336.02 KB)
This info is about FT-60 Programmer version 22.214.171.124
only. For more FT-60 Programmer versions please click below:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove FT-60 Programmer from your PC.Folders that were found:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\RT Systems V5\Yaesu\FT60_V5
FT-60 Programmer is a program by the software company RT Systems. Inc. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase FT-60 Programmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FT-60 Programmer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FT-60 Programmer or simply click the Search field and type in "FT-60 Programmer". If it exists on your system the FT-60 Programmer application will be found very quickly. When you select FT-60 Programmer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FT-60 Programmer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FT-60 Programmer:
- The publisher is: http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FT-60 Programmer.
8. After removing FT-60 Programmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FT-60 Programmer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FT-60 Programmer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FT-60 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that FT-60 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FT-60 Programmer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:05:58.363