FSX Booster 2013
FSX Booster 2013 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FSX Booster 2013 from your PCFSPS
. More information on FSPS can be found here
. Please follow http://www.thefsps.com
if you want to read more on FSX Booster 2013 on FSPS's page. FSX Booster 2013 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\FSX Booster 2013 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for FSX Booster 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\FSX Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe. FSX Booster 2013's main file takes about 1.17 MB (1224704 bytes) and is named FSX Booster 2013.exe.
FSX Booster 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 5.21 MB (5468160
bytes) on disk.
- Activation.exe (452.00 KB)
- FSX Booster 2013.exe (1.17 MB)
- RemoveLicence.exe (362.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.18 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.07 MB)
This page is about FSX Booster 2013 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FSX Booster 2013:
...click to view all...
FSX Booster 2013 is a program marketed by FSPS. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FSX Booster 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FSX Booster 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FSX Booster 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FSX Booster 2013". If it is installed on your PC the FSX Booster 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FSX Booster 2013 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FSX Booster 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FSX Booster 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\FSX Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FSX Booster 2013.
8. After uninstalling FSX Booster 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FSX Booster 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FSX Booster 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FSX Booster 2013 by FSPS from your computer, nor are we saying that FSX Booster 2013 by FSPS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FSX Booster 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 23:02:46.197