FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 from your systemFS-FlightControl.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on FS-FlightControl.com. Click on https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com
to get more details about FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 on FS-FlightControl.com's website. FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FS-FlightControl folder, subject to the user's decision. FS-FlightControl 1.5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FS-FlightControl\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named FS-FlightControl.exe and occupies 4.73 MB (4961800 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FS-FlightControl 1.5.1. They occupy 5.43 MB (5696016
bytes) on disk.
- FS-FlightControl.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.01 KB)
The current web page applies to FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 is an application marketed by the software company FS-FlightControl.com. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FS-FlightControl 1.5.1". The FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FS-FlightControl 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FS-FlightControl 1.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FS-FlightControl\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FS-FlightControl 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling FS-FlightControl 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 by FS-FlightControl.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 by FS-FlightControl.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FS-FlightControl 1.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:34:45.397