FRx Report Designer
This info is about FRx Report Designer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FRx Report Designer from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the FRx Report Designer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FRx Report Designer is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and occupies 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FRx Report Designer. They occupy an average of 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The current web page applies to FRx Report Designer version 1.0
FRx Report Designer is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove FRx Report Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FRx Report Designer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FRx Report Designer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FRx Report Designer". If it is installed on your PC the FRx Report Designer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FRx Report Designer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FRx Report Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FRx Report Designer.
8. After uninstalling FRx Report Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FRx Report Designer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FRx Report Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FRx Report Designer by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that FRx Report Designer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FRx Report Designer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 18:39:53.413