FRN Client 2010
This web page is about FRN Client 2010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall FRN Client 2010 from your systemFree Radio Network
. More info about Free Radio Network can be seen here
. Click on http://www.freeradionetwork.nl
to get more facts about FRN Client 2010 on Free Radio Network's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRadioNetwork\FRNClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FRN Client 2010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRadioNetwork\FRNClient\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1408512 bytes) on disk and is labeled FRNClient.exe.
FRN Client 2010 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2104612
bytes) on disk:
- FRNClient.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.79 KB)
This page is about FRN Client 2010 version 2010
FRN Client 2010 is an application by the software company Free Radio Network. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FRN Client 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FRN Client 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FRN Client 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FRN Client 2010". The FRN Client 2010 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FRN Client 2010 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FRN Client 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FRN Client 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freeradionetwork.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeRadioNetwork\FRNClient\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FRN Client 2010.
8. After removing FRN Client 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FRN Client 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FRN Client 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FRN Client 2010 by Free Radio Network from your PC, we are not saying that FRN Client 2010 by Free Radio Network is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FRN Client 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:33:11.187