This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FRM Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FRM Pro from your computersunplus
. You can read more on sunplus or check for application updates here
. More details about FRM Pro can be seen at http://www.sunplus.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sunplus\FRM Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FRM Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FRM Pro's primary file takes about 692.00 KB (708608 bytes) and is called FRM Pro.exe.
FRM Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 692.00 KB (708608
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FRM Pro version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more FRM Pro versions please click below:
FRM Pro is a program by the software company sunplus. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove FRM Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FRM Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FRM Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "FRM Pro". The FRM Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FRM Pro in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FRM Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FRM Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.sunplus.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FRM Pro.
8. After removing FRM Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FRM Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FRM Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FRM Pro by sunplus from your PC, we are not saying that FRM Pro by sunplus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FRM Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 21:07:17.537