FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server
This info is about FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server from your computerDatecs Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Datecs Ltd.. Further information about FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server can be seen at http://www.datecs.bg
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications\uninst.exe. FPAX_TAN2000.exe is the FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.94 MB (2031616 bytes) on disk.
FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2084573
bytes) on disk.
- FPAX_TAN2000.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server. For other FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server versions please click below:
FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server is an application marketed by Datecs Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server". If it is installed on your PC the FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server program will be found automatically. When you select FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server:
- The publisher is: http://www.datecs.bg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server.
8. After uninstalling FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server by Datecs Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server by Datecs Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FPAX_TAN2000 COM Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 14:18:24.600