This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FP3530_COM_Server for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FP3530_COM_Server from your computerDatecs Ltd.
. Additional info about Datecs Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.datecs.bg
to get more facts about FP3530_COM_Server on Datecs Ltd.'s website. Usually the FP3530_COM_Server application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications\FP3530Com Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. FP3530_COM_Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications\FP3530Com Server\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 12.54 MB (13146112 bytes) on disk and is named FP3530.exe.
FP3530_COM_Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.45 MB (18297560
bytes) on disk:
- FP3530.exe (12.54 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.71 KB)
- FPBGR_DP55KL.exe (2.45 MB)
- FPBGR_DP55KL.exe (2.41 MB)
The current page applies to FP3530_COM_Server version 220.127.116.117
alone. You can find here a few links to other FP3530_COM_Server releases:
FP3530_COM_Server is an application marketed by Datecs Ltd.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove FP3530_COM_Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FP3530_COM_Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FP3530_COM_Server or simply click the Search field and type in "FP3530_COM_Server". If it is installed on your PC the FP3530_COM_Server application will be found automatically. After you select FP3530_COM_Server in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FP3530_COM_Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FP3530_COM_Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.datecs.bg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FP Comunications\FP3530Com Server\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FP3530_COM_Server.
8. After uninstalling FP3530_COM_Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FP3530_COM_Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FP3530_COM_Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FP3530_COM_Server by Datecs Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that FP3530_COM_Server by Datecs Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FP3530_COM_Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:21:51.370